ADVANTAGES OF USING SYNTETIC ROPE UHMwPE (DYNEEMA) OVER STEEL WIRE ROPE IN LOGGING.
- Lightweight, easy to pull to fallen logs, especially uphill
- Faster cycle times (time to get rope in place and return) means more production per operating hour.
- Physically less strenuous, reduces fatigue build up, and associated aches and pains compared to steel wire rope. less fatigue can reduce injuries and create a safer operation.
- No jaggers (fish hooks), No irritating lacerations and puncture wounds to the hands and arms.
- Torque-free, very flexible, easy to handle.
- Easily inspected and repaired in the field.
- will not kink.
- will not rust.
- uses STEALTH FIBER.
- increases efficiency.
- Tree & Ground Straps
- Guylines/Tree supports
- Guyline Extensions
- Skyline Extensions